We are Your Neighbors
Your neighbor is a concert artist. Read about the Oregon Symphony’s education programs and our role in the community.
- Married, with Music
- There are many musicians of the Oregon Symphony who have a professional musician spouse. Here are just a few of these couples’ stories about the rewards and challenges of making music together.
- The Symphony and the City
- The work of Oregon Symphony musicians goes far beyond the performances you see on stage. The arts community, and our orchestra, is a key component in the region's educational, cultural, and economic future.
- Who We Are — Our Lives Outside the Symphony
- Our teamwork on stage also helps make us good citizens in our community.
- The Kid Connection
- A primary reward is the discovery that children are truly special and that — through our efforts — a difference has been made for yet another child.